Thursday, December 15, 2011

I"M A DIAMOND AND IT"S A DONE DEAL!!!!

For as long as I could recall, this is the first time in my life when I actually feel like I’m alive in the family~  ever since the day when I told my parents that I wasn’t going to continue my studies in UTAR, they have tried out some many ways to persuade me to change my mind~ they even offered me to go to the University of Toronto to study astronomy~ I felt so bad and helpless~ what can I do to make them understand the choice I’ve made? Surprisingly, even my mum thinks that getting a degree is a must~ I thought she would be more open minded and I turned out to be wrong~
At this particular moment~ the only thought that’s swimming in my head is to quickly  go Diamond and achieve financial freedom then I can start pursuing my studies in astrophysics~to get a PHD in Astrophysics for my parents and also for myself~ i can do it~ no doubt!~ and I want it to be done in 3 years~~i can't affort to put my parents in worries for a long period of time~and i mustnt disappoint my mentors who have done so much for me~ I know it’s not ganna be easy~ but I must do it!! Regardless of the challenges ahead, I’m still a Diamond!

I strongly disagree about the existence of god~ but, I never doubt the power of The Law of Attraction~
Oh~ the law of attraction~ please remind me of my words whenever I’m giving excuses~ please remind me of my ambition the moment I feel lazy~ please remind me of the commitment I’ve made when obstacles block the way~ please remind me to read and grow everyday~ please remind me stay happy and smile every single moment in my life~ please remind me to care for people and be interested in them~ please remind me to be thankful to all my mentors each and every day~ please remind me of how much my parents and mentors care for me~ please remind me to never forget to repay them~ the law of attraction~ please make me push myself harder and further~ please allow me to unleash the true potential in me~  

 I am a Diamond!!!I'm a Diamond!!! I'am a Diamond!!! I'm a Diamond!!! I'm a Diamond!! I'm a Diamond!!! I'm a Diamond!!! I am a Diamond!!! I'm a diamond!!!! I'm a diamond!!! I'm a Diamond! Im a Diamond!!! I am a DIamond!!!! I am a Diamond!!! I'm a Diamond!!! I am a Diamond!!! I am a Diamond!!! I am a Diamond!!!
 I am a Diamond on July the 13th 2014! IT”S DEFINITELY A DONE DEAL!! I AM A DIAMOND!!!
 I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!! I AM A DIAMOND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


~KLIA~

~KLIA~