Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My first Home Survey!

I did my 1st Home survey today! Practiced once with Double Eagle Eric on Saturday! Learned a lot from him! Things wouldn’t have been so smooth without double Eagle’s guidance! He turned me from a total ignorant of the products into not so ignorant! (haha!) Thanks a lot Double Eagle Eric!

I was supposed to meet my friend at 8pm. she came home abit late though. Planned to do home survey in her house, but u misunderstood my words… she hadn’t had her dinner yet, so I agreed to do it at a mamak near her house. It was pretty fun though… I tried to be funny…haha… when we were done with the survey, I showed her 2 products demo. Tooth paste and facial cleanser pH test. After the test, she requested for a pH test on her own facial cleanser… she went home and took her own cleanser and we did the test in the car with the only light source from my hand phone…hahah! So funny! Then…hers turn out to be cloudy and purple…. Immediately, she asked for a solution…. I told her ab artistry… she said too expensive… then I accidentally told her abt shirren’s facial cleanser that has a pH of 6 (cheaper)…. I’l find out the brand for her…but will take Double eagle Eric’s advice….(tell her I wont be responsible if anything happens… then tell her abt artistry’s quality+ money back guarantee policy….haha.)

Before I left, I struggled to ask her a question….
“so, do you want 1 tooth paste or 2?” I said
“huh? What do u mean?” She asked
I was stunned at the moment! What am I suppose to tell her? But suddenly, I replied,
“do you want to TRY 1 or 2 of out concentrated tooth paste?”
“oh…1 la! Does it smell like mint?” she questioned
“u smell and see lo…” I answered
“oh..can la! I take 1 1st la!” she concluded!

Hahaha! While I was on my way home, I was laughing like a drunken fellow! Hahha! Never thought I actually have the guts to do it! I’ve been avoiding doing home survey for so many months…. Really… so funny! Things changed! It really did! And I’m really thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment


~KLIA~

~KLIA~